Have you bought something at Dollar General recently, and you want to return it? If so, then you’re in the right spot! In this article, we will explain the complete Refund Policy for Dollar General in full. Read this article, and you’ll get answers to your queries regarding what you can do to return the item to Dollar General.
Dollar General is a chain of various stores that is based in America. They strive to offer only the finest items to their customers however, if you are not satisfied with the product you bought at Dollar General, then you are able to exchange it in the period of 30 days after the date of delivery. The amount you paid for the product will be refunded in full, minus the shipping, handling and other fees.
Dollar General Return Policy Rules
There are rules you need to adhere to when returning the product to Dollar General, which is detailed below.
- You have to return the item in the first thirty days of delivery to receive an entire refund.
- The item must be returned in an satisfactory condition you purchased it at Dollar General.
- Return the item in its original packaging including all parts along with the accessories and paperwork.
- The item you purchased cannot be returned, bought through this website shop to the retailer.
- It is not possible to return an item bought at your department store to the store online.
How to Return Item at Dollar General
There are two ways to return the product you ordered at Dollar General by mail or in person at the store
It is necessary to follow a few fundamental procedures in order to send the item at Dollar General by mail;
- It is essential to pack your item in a sturdy box or in your original package, If you can, cover it with tape. www.dollargeneral.com
- I include the name of the person who paid along with the order number and address, along with the item you wish to return.
- Don’t make any changes to the label of the company and stick it on the box.
- Now, you can deliver your parcel at one of the following locations: UPS (United Parcel Service) Dropbox, UPS alliance, UPS Store, UPS authorized shopping centers or UPS customer service.
- Items returned to UPS Return Services are accepted. UPS Return Service can also be accepted in drop boxes.
- It is recommended to keep an original copy of the packing label on hand for documentation and take note of the return tracking number.
- You can follow the return of your product by clicking the “track my returns” link located under the history of your purchase.
Please take note
- You are required to pay for all return shipping costs in advance. Dollar General does not accept returns on delivery with the form of Cash upon Delivery (C.O.D.)
- For returning the item for a refund, use U.P.S. Service(UPS)or Insured Parcel Post is highly suggested.
- To track the status of delivery of items, keep the Return Tracking number for the return package.
- After 30 calendar days from Dollar General receiving the returned purchase, Dollar General will then begin the refund process using the same way of payment that was used to purchase the item.
- Following that, credit for gift returns will be given to the purchaser of the gift.
- You will receive a refund of the shipping costs only if the return is due to a manufacturing defect or shipping mistake.
When you visit Dollar General Store, you can shop at the Dollar General Store
Dollar General Return Policy Dollar General Return Policy allows customers to return their product to the physical store, and in order to do this, you will need to follow these steps;
- You are able to go to the closest Dollar General store to return the item.
- Then, you can find the Customer Support Desk(CSD) in the counter.
- Contact them directly them via their Customer Support Representative(CSR) by calling the number 877-463-1553.
- You are then able to return the item you purchased at the store, along with the original packaging along with the original packing
- Dollar General will pay you the amount of the returned item using the same method that was used for the purchase. The refund will be processed within 30 days.
Damaged or Defective Items
In accordance with the Dollar General Return Policy, If you received defective or damaged items from them, you are able to follow a few easy steps:
- Contact the Customer Service Representative (CSR) by calling at 877-463-1553 in the first 30 days of the date of delivery.
- It is recommended that you have your item number and your purchase number from the confirmation email, as well as your e-mail address as well as your number to call them.
- If you receive the item with significant damages to the box at the time of delivery, you are able to call a Customer Support Rep. (CSR) via 877-463-1553. Additionally, ensure that you know the customer number at hand when you make a call.
According to the Dollar General Return Policy, the Dollar General Gift Cards are not able to be exchanged for cash.
I hope that this article has will help you answer any questions you may have regarding your Dollar General Return Policy. Dollar General tries to provide the finest product and to please their customers, however, if you’re not satisfied with the product you purchased you can return it within 30 days. Dollar General gives you the opportunity to return the item in 30 days. If you return your purchased product in time and adhering to the formal Dollar General return policy procedure and regulations, Dollar General provides you with a full refund of your purchase or gift cards.
We’re glad to assist you understand the complete Dollar General Return Policy procedure and guidelines. For more related posts.