Barnes & Noble Refund and Return Policies
If you have recently purchased a product from Barnes & Noble store and you feel like returning the item then this post is for you. In this post, we have explained the whole guide on the Barnes & Noble Return Policy with the full procedure and the rules. Keep reading this post to get the answers to all of your questions regarding returning the product to Barnes & Noble.
About Barnes & Noble Return Policy
Barnes & Noble is a bookseller chain of bookstores based in America. They also sell magazines, DVDs, music, newspapers, games, toys, graphic novels, gifts, and Nook e-readers and tablets beside books.
If you purchase a product from Barnes & Noble and you are not satisfied with it then Barnes & Noble gives you the chance to return it to them. The Barnes & Noble procedure is very simple and easy to follow. You have to return the product within 30 days of the shipment date and Barnes & Noble will gladly accept it. The product returns are absolutely free at Barnes & Noble. The company barnesandnoble.com will Returns & Exchanges the money by the payment method used during the purchase.
- lulus Return Policy
- Guitar Center Return Policy
- Rei Return Policy
- Forever-21 Return Policy
- Ulta Return Policy
- Zara Return Policy
- American Eagle Return Policy
Barnes & Noble Return Policy Rules
There are some rules that you have to follow to return the product at Barnes & Noble, which we have explained below;
- You have to return the product within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The Barnes & Noble return policy applies to the items; books, DVDs, CDs, games, toys, and Nook audiobooks.
- You cannot get a refund out of the non-returnable Barnes & Noble products
How to Return Item at Barnes &Noble
Here we have provided all the information about returning any type of product you have purchased from Barnes & Noble.
The Barnes & Noble Online Return Policy
purchase at Barnes & Noble, you can return the item within 30 days to get a refund. There are some points to keep in mind before returning the product; help.barnesandnoble.com
- The item should be in its original condition while returning.
- If the product came with shrink-wrap while purchasing, it should remain firmly attached to the product while returning.
- You should carry the packaging slipthat came with your original shipment.
- If you have lost the slip then you can print out the confirmation email which you must have received after you ordered from Barnes & Noble. Then you can put it in the box and write the order number on the box and send it to the address mentioned below;
Barnes & Noble
1 Barnes and Noble Way
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
The Barnes & Noble Store Return Policy
If youhave purchased a product from any Barnes& Noble stores and you want to return it then you can bring it back to the store that you have purchased from within 30 days along with the receipt. You can get a full refund of the product you have returned. If you have used PayPal to complete the payment then Barnes & Noble will issue an in-store credit.
The Barnes & Noble Gift Return Policy
When you return the item purchased from Barnes & Noble with a gift receipt within 60 days of purchase then Barnes & Noble provides you with the gift card for the purchased price instead cash refund.
The Barnes & Noble NOOK Return Policy
If you have purchased a NOOK device and feel like returning it, then Barnes & Noble gives you 14 days to do the same. You can choose one of the two methods provided to you while returning;
- You can call on the Barnes & Noble customer service number 1-800-843-2665 to seek a return authorization
- You can return it to the Barnes & Noble store along with the receipt or packing slip
The Barnes & Noble NOOK Audiobooks Return Policy
if you have purchased Barnes & Noble NOOK Audiobooks and have any compatibility or quality issues then you can contact the customer service number 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665). And if you want to call from outside of the United States, you can contact on 201-559-3882.
The Barnes & Noble Non- Returnable Items
There are some Barnes & Noble products that cannot be returnable, which are;
- NOOK digital content
- Gift cards
- Opened Shrink-wrapped items
- Orders of 50 or more copies
- Any item without a valid receipt
If you don’t have the original receipt of Barnes & Noble then you can email the seller for returning the product. To find the seller’s email address you should visit the Barnes & Noble official website www.barnesandnoble.com and locate your product on the order status page where the order number will display, you can click on that and you will find the seller’s official email address.
I hope this post helped you and answered all the queries you had about the Barnes & Noble Return Policy. Barnes & Noble tries to provide the best product they have and satisfy their customers, but if you are unhappy with your purchased product then Barnes & Noble gives you the chance to return the product within ONE MONTH. If you return the purchased product on time and by following the official Barnes & Noble return policy procedure and rules, Barnes & Noble provides you the full refund of your purchase or the gift cards.
We are glad to help you with the detailed Barnes & Noble Return Policy procedure and rules. For more such posts do not forget to visit our website. https://returnpolicyon.com.