Canadian Tire Return Policy
Hello friends, have you ever face problem while returning Canadian tire product. This post is about the return and refund policy of Canadian Tire. This post will help you to understand the Canadian Tire Return Policy, and help you to return your purchased product quickly.
Sometimes the product which you received is damaged or not withstand to your expectation, so you wish to return or replace the product. But there are different policies for a different product. So you need to read this post properly from up to down for understanding each and every rules and regulation which are counseled to make a return or replace. We know that Canadian Tire sells their product through online shopping site www.canadiantire.ca or their retailer stores.
Canadian Tire Corporation is Canadian Retail Company which sells a wide range of Automotive, hardware, sports leisure, and home appliances. They have a wide range of products and every different category have a different time limit.
- Newegg Return Policy
- Dillards Return Policy
- Zara Return Policy
- JCPenney Return Policy
- GameStop Return Policy
- Apple Return Policy
- Zappos Return Policy
- Ulta Return Policy
About Canadian Tire return policy
Canadian Tire return policy helps a consumer to return, replace or exchange their received damage or unsatisfied product through the Canadian Tire Return Policy.
For returning the product you need the receipt and valid photo ID.
This policy can only be applicable to the products. which are bought from a genuine online site or retailer store. If the product is bought from another site or store than this policy is not applicable. And you cannot return the product(s).
Rules for Canadian Tire return policy
- An unopened item can be returned in 90 days.
- Without receipt product(s) cannot be returned, exchanged or replaced.
- Defective product will be subjected to the manufacturer’s warranty. And it can only be repaired or replaced.
- Electronics(e.g. Cameras, power bank, audio system, video system etc) may only be returned in 30 days. (Receipt required)
- Auto electronics(e.g. GPS, portable DVD, remotes, satellite phone etc.) and bike racks may only be returned in 14 days. (Receipt required)
- Ink cartridges, media, memory cards, books, DVDs, CDs, mattresses, portable beds, and hockey cards may only be returned if unopened. (Receipt required)
- Live good must be returned to its original store, where it was from purchased.
- Special order products like specific application automotive parts or any other product(s) must be returned to its original store.
There are some products which are not returnable and exchangeable.
- Gift cards
- Tinted paint and stain product
- Modification in the size of a product
- Clearance or finale sales merchandise.
For return product(s) you need to follow the above-given rules. If any single rule is violated then you will be unable to return the product(s).
Now, let’s find out method(s) to find out how to return or replace products.
If you have bought a product from the online site then you have to return through online. And the product is bought from a retail store then you can go to the store and ask for a return.
Methods of returning Canadian Tire Products
- Online product through mail
- Visiting the nearest Canadian Tire store
Method 1: online product through mail
- Visit the online site of Canadian tire www.canadiantire.ca
- Now, log in to your account by entering username and password.
- Select the order list then select the product(s) that you want to return.
- Click on the ‘Return’.
- Confirm that your product returnable or not. Confirm the process.
- After that click on the print out the receipt and not down the return address.
- If you have more than one product to return then print out receipt separately if they have a separate return address. Note down every return address.
- Pack your product properly and sent the package to the return address through postal service.
Your process is complete. Now you have to wait for the refund. Which you will get in 2-3 working days after completing the Returning process. Your refund will be deposit in your account.
Now, let’s see second method for returning product(s)
Method 2:- Visiting the nearest Canadian tire store
- Visit nearby Canadian tire retailer store.
- Meet the staff member; tell him that you want to return the product(s).
- Confirm that product is returnable or not.
- Provide mandatory document like a receipt and valid photo ID.
- Follow the instruction of the staff member.
- Give your product to the staff member and take return slip.
After completing the above process, if you have purchased a product through credit or debit card then refund will be transferred to your credit or debit account in 3-5 working days. If you have paid through bills then you will get confirmation mail of return product. By showing that mail you can get your return.
If you have purchased special order hard parts or specific application part then you have to go to the specific store where you have bought that product.
The second method is relatively easy if the Canadian Tire store is nearby. By following above step you can return the product simply and can get the refund as soon as possible.
Canadian tire refund policy
Now after returning the product the main concern is that “when will they get a refund of the product?” then for your information, you have to wait for at least 3 to 5 working days. Refund will be deposit in your credit/ debit account if you have purchased through using credit/deposit card. If you have paid through cash then refund will be deposit in an account which is provided by you. Therefore, you have to wait for confirmation mail for a refund.
We believe that this post will be helpful for returning Canadian return product(s). This post is full information about the return policy. By using the information provided in this post, we are sure that you will be able to return or replace the product(s). We recommend user to read this post before returning the Canadian tire product(s).
If you face any problem related to “Canadian tire return policy”, then comment down below. We will try our best to help you. Further information regarding other stores, companies, and malls “Return policy” then visit our site returnpolicyon.com.